Trail Blazer Donor
Monthly Trail Blazer Donors
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fort Wayne Trails’ mission is to act as a community partner and advocate in the development of a connected, multi-purpose system of trails in Allen County which now almost 110 miles. Our trails connect isolated areas with community destinations, address safety issues, improve societal health, create equitable transportation options, increase environmental quality, and enhance the type of quality of life amenities that attract talent, business, and economic growth. You can join us with your gift to support our mission. You can make a one time gift (more information below), or become a monthly Trail Blazer.
When you become a Trail Blazer, you'll receive:
- --A nifty, donors-only window cling/sticker with the Trail Blazer logo. Perfect for car or home or bike.
- --An informative Trail Blazer news update each month with the inside scoop on trail projects and plans.
- --First to receive our annual trail map.
- --Our exclusive Fort Wayne Trails embossed journal.
- --Quarterly hikes and activities for Trail Blazers only.
- --Occasional get-togethers with our Executive Director, Kent Castleman, to hear about upcoming projects and activities.
For a minimum donation of just $10 a month, you can be a Trail Blazer! Making a commitment to support Fort Wayne Trails today will help us go miles in achieving our mission to work as a community partner and advocate in the development of a connected, multipurpose trail system in Allen County. Many of our miles of trails are not yet connected. With your help as a Trail Blazer we could connect Allen County neighborhoods and destinations with 130 miles of trails in only a few years.
Trail Blazers are defined as people who give a monthly donation of at least $10.00 to Fort Wayne Trails.
Or, make a one-time donation here:
Our Trail Blazer television marketing has been donated by